CIDARI EDUCATION LIMITED
No primary test or assessment data has been published for 2020, 2021 and 2022. You can view the 2019 data however this data may no longer reflect a MAT's current performance.
This is 2021/2022 data. MATs are included in these measures if they have at least 3 schools or colleges covering this phase of education that have been with the MAT for at least 3 academic years and for which we have published performance data.
In the 2022 measures, schools are counted under the MAT they were part of as of 14 September 2021, as long as they had been with the MAT since before 14 September 2019.
No MAT performance measures were published for 2019/2020 or 2020/2021.
MAT (multi-academy trust) performance measures are intended to give an indication of how well MATs are currently performing. This page shows revised opens a popup results data for pupils who completed key stage 4 opens a popup in the summer of 2022. These figures were published in February 2023.
2022 performance data is not available for this MAT (multi-academy trust).
MATs are included in these measures if they have at least 3 schools covering this phase of education that have been with the MAT for at least 3 academic years and for which we have published performance data.
Special schools, pupil referral units, alternative provision academies and alternative provision free schools within the MAT are not included.
In the 2022 measures, schools are counted under the MAT they were part of as of 14 September 2021, as long as they had been with that MAT since 14 September 2019. To view all schools currently under the MAT visit the CIDARI EDUCATION LIMITED school list.
See Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8) opens in a new window for full details of how we calculate MAT measures.
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: Shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
The school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure.
For a multi-academy trust, the schools or colleges eligible for inclusion in the trust's performance measures, did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEM = No entries: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: For example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: We redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: The number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: The percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
In certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
For a multi-academy trust, we will supress data when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students, covered by the measure, in total across the establishments eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures.
- SUPPM = Suppressed: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- -- = Null: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
The school, college or multi-academy trust (MAT) was not eligible for inclusion in MAT performance measures in accordance with the rules* on MAT eligibility.
KS2: (Page 11)
KS4: (Page 31)
16-18: (Page 69)
- SUPPMAT = Suppressed MAT: In addition to suppression outlined in SUPP. A multi-academy trust will additionally have its data suppressed for a particular measure if exactly one of the establishments, eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures, has its data suppressed. This is to avoid multi-academy trust data inadvertently undoing suppression applied to an establishment.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find school and college performance data in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.