Ark Burlington Danes Academy
- Ages 3 to 18
- Mixed gender
Additional entry and achievement measures
You can compare the pupils' results with performance at state-funded schools at local authority and national level.
|Number of pupils||171||1453||587660|
|English and Maths at grade 4+||68%||80%||69%|
|Exam entries / pupil, all KS4 quals||8.7||8.2||8|
|Exam entries / pupil GCSEs||8.4||8||7.3|
|Pupils entering for more than 1 foreign language||6%||13%||3%|
|Pupils entering for biology, chemistry and physics||19%||33%||26%|
|Pupils achieving at least 1 qualification||99%||96%||97%|
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: Shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
The school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure.
For a multi-academy trust, the schools or colleges eligible for inclusion in the trust's performance measures, did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEM = No entries: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: For example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: We redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: The number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: The percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
In certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
For a multi-academy trust, we will supress data when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students, covered by the measure, in total across the establishments eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures.
- SUPPM = Suppressed: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- -- = Null: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
The school, college or multi-academy trust (MAT) was not eligible for inclusion in MAT performance measures in accordance with the rules* on MAT eligibility.
KS2: (Page 11)
KS4: (Page 31)
16-18: (Page 69)
- SUPPMAT = Suppressed MAT: In addition to suppression outlined in SUPP. A multi-academy trust will additionally have its data suppressed for a particular measure if exactly one of the establishments, eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures, has its data suppressed. This is to avoid multi-academy trust data inadvertently undoing suppression applied to an establishment.
Figures in the performance measures will only include those qualifications documented on the list of approved qualifications for the performance measures.
Guidance and supporting documentation on school performance measures:
Understanding school and college performance measures (opens in a new window)
Methodology and technical documents (opens in a new window)
State-funded schools (local authority maintained schools and academies) are held to account for their performance against these measures. We publish results for independent schools, but they are not accountable against these measures.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find school and college performance data in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.