Brambleside Primary School
- Ages 4 to 11
- Mixed gender
No primary test or assessment data has been published for 2020, 2021 or 2022.
This page shows final opens a popup results data for pupils who completed key stage 2 opens a popup in the summer of 2019. These figures were published in March 2020.
Progress score in reading, writing and maths Open help text for Progress score and description opens a popup
Pupils meeting expected standard in reading, writing and maths Open help text for % of pupils meeting expected standard opens a popup
|School||Local authority average||England average|
|Pupils meeting expected standard in reading, writing and maths||88%||-- opens a popup||65%|
Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths Open help text for % of pupils achieving at a higher standard opens a popup
|School||Local authority average||England average|
|Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths||23%||-- opens a popup||11%|
Average score in reading Open help text for Average score in reading opens a popup
Average score in maths Open help text for Average score in maths opens a popup
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: Shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
The school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure.
For a multi-academy trust, the schools or colleges eligible for inclusion in the trust's performance measures, did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEM = No entries: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: For example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: We redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: The number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: The percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
In certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
For a multi-academy trust, we will supress data when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students, covered by the measure, in total across the establishments eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures.
- SUPPM = Suppressed: We suppress multi-academy trust (MAT) figures if the MAT has fewer than three schools/colleges with eligible pupils or students in this measure, or where there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure.
- -- = Null: Figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
The school, college or multi-academy trust (MAT) was not eligible for inclusion in MAT performance measures in accordance with the rules* on MAT eligibility.
KS2: (Page 11)
KS4: (Page 31)
16-18: (Page 69)
- SUPPMAT = Suppressed MAT: In addition to suppression outlined in SUPP. A multi-academy trust will additionally have its data suppressed for a particular measure if exactly one of the establishments, eligible for inclusion in the trusts performance measures, has its data suppressed. This is to avoid multi-academy trust data inadvertently undoing suppression applied to an establishment.
Read the guidance about using the school performance tables opens in a new window .
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window .
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find school and college performance data in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.